Céline Dion has hit another bump in the road on her “Courage” world tour — after having to reschedule shows due to a throat infection earlier this week.
Page Six has learned that a crew member on the diva’s Montreal stop was electrocuted while setting up.
“He was electrocuted on Tuesday at the Bell Centre while climbing in the rigging 50 feet above her stage,” a tipster told us. “He was thrown off the rigging, dislocating his shoulder, but was caught by a safety harness and survived.”
A source close to Dion told us, “A local guy working on the crew was electrocuted. It was a little shock. He’s out of the hospital and doing OK. It’s ironic that it happened the same week she got sick.”
Dion’s expected to resume her tour Oct. 4.
Source: Read Full Article