Get daily celeb exclusives and behind the scenes house tours direct to your inbox
Myleene Klass has reportedly been left in tears after she was allegedly spat in the face by an Uber driver on Friday 9 April.
The mum-of-three, who shared a clever time-saving mum hair hack, called police to say she had been assaulted, just half an hour before she was set to go live for her Smooth radio show.
The 43 year old is said to have had a dispute with the driver about where to stop, which is when he allegedly spat on her as she exited the vehicle in tears.
A source told The Sun: "Myleene was shocked that he spat on her. She panicked and felt trapped, worried that she wouldn't be able to get out.
Get exclusive celebrity stories and fabulous photoshoots straight to your inbox with OK!'s daily newsletter. You can sign up at the top of the page.
"She was really shaken by the incident and wanted to get out of the car as quickly as possible when the driver turned nasty.
"She was relieved it happened in a public place," the insider shared.
After composing herself, the radio host presented her two-hour Smooth radio show.
The source added: "She's a strong woman and was a trouper to present her show."
Laura Whitmore wows in Celeb Juice mini dress weeks after giving birth as she’s praised for nursing pads snap
Inside Myleene Klass' lockdown birthday celebration with luxury cakes and gifts
Become an OK! VIP and see all our exclusives – for free!
Become an OK! VIP and you will unlock access to all of our big exclusives…
Be the first to meet the latest showbiz babies, see the most sought after wedding pictures of the year, or take a guided tour around your favourite star's lavish multi-million pound home – all for free!
Sign up here
After a group of photographers asked her if she was okay following the incident, the singer was seen thanking them outside her building with a try of coffees.
"She was grateful that the snappers were there to witness the incident and check if she was OK," the insider explained.
The Metropolitan Police said: "Police are investigating an allegation of assault.
"The complainant, a 43-year-old woman, was allegedly spat at as she left a private hire vehicle. There have been no arrests and enquiries continue."
OK! Online have contacted Myleene's representatives for a comment.
Sign up to our daily newsletter for the BEST celebrity house tours and BIGGEST exclusive interviews
Download OK! magazine's FREE app and get all the latest gossip straight to your phone
The musician, who opened up about her wedding plans to Simon Motson, became the first celebrity to leave Dancing On Ice back in January when the show first started.
She was unanimously voted off by the judges as she ended up in the skate-off with skating partner Lukasz Rozycki.
Following her exit, she expressed: "I couldn't have done it without Lukasz, without my family, without my friends watching my videos.
"I had never skated before, I've got a skill I learnt in lockdown – super handy! When the rinks open again I will be there.
"I feel really chuffed, this is the most relaxed I've been the whole competition."
Source: Read Full Article