Singer Robbie Williams Says He Almost Died From Eating Too Much Fish

Singer Robbie Williams revealed that he could have died from mercury and arsenic poisoning from eating too much fish.

“I was eating fish twice a day and I’ve got the highest mercury poisoning the doctor has ever seen,” he said (via the Daily Mail.)

“Do you know what I thought when I heard that? I’ve won!” he added. “That’s how my ego works! ‘I’ve got the highest… did you say the highest? Thank you. I literally won the mercury award!’”

“I got my mercury tested because my wife’s neurotic and she gets all sorts of tests all the time. Anyway, thank God!” he continued. “I could’ve dropped dead of mercury and arsenic poisoning. I went plant-based the next day!”

Meanwhile, find out which celeb saved Robbie‘s relationship with his wife!

Source: Read Full Article