Love Island's Alexandra Cane has hit back at Strictly Come Dancing's Craig Revel Horwood following his cruel comment about Love Island contestants.
The acid-tongued TV judge, who is not afraid of speaking his mind, told the Daily Star on Sunday the show isn't for "fame seekers".
He said: "Strictly is meant to showcase people with talents in acting, singing, sports, journalism… not fame-seekers with no discernible talent."
"Love Island is for people who aren't celebrities, who've done nothing in their life and are trying to be someone and get something to be famous", he added.
- Love Island's Thomas Powell unrecognisable after becoming extra-muscly bodybuilder
- Celebs Go Dating's Anna Williamson squashes Chloe Sims and Pete Wicks' romance
After seeing the comments, Alexandra, who appeared on the popular dating show last year, slammed Craig's remarks.
Swiftly sharing the article to her social media feeds, she wrote: “Very interesting article.
"Funnily enough I actually used to compete in Latin American and Ballroom dancing."
"Get me on the show and I will prove you very wrong," she continued.
- Love Island’s Malin Andersson celebrates 27th birthday with 100% naked snap
- GMB babe Lucy Verasamy flaunts killer figure in curve-hugging dress
Fuelling her side of the argument further, she uploaded a video of herself in dance training and playfully quipped: "Is this talentless BBC Strictly?"
And watching the video, many fans back the star and urged Strictly to change their no reality star policy.
One wrote: "Yesss would love to see you on the show so talented."
"Talentless? All I see in this is pure talent, beautiful ballroom hold," another quipped.
- The Chase fans raging as The Beast gets 'easy' Lewis Hamilton question wrong
- Love Island's Anna Vakili addresses Molly-Mae Hague's 'feud' as she launches rival fashion line
The BBC show has famously shunned reality TV stars from their line-up.
Despite their rules, Jamie Laing, heir to the McVitie's throne and Made in Chelsea star, scored a place on this year's series.
His dancing dreams were soon cut short when he injured his foot during the group rehearsals and had to pull out before the first live show.
Source: Read Full Article