Caroline Flack has opened up about her mental health in her most recent Instagram post.
The 39 year old didn't hold back as she explained she's "been in a really weird place."
The Love Island host confessed that she feared becoming a "burden" as she poured her heart out to her 2.3million followers.
She said: "I wanted to write something about mental health day last week but I was knee-deep in work."
- Caroline Flack shares naked snap as she swigs booze to celebrate 'busy week'
- Love Island's Caroline Flack brands herself a 'nudist' amid topless display
"And some days it’s hard to write your feelings of your not in the right place.
"The last few weeks I’ve been in a really weird place… I find it hard to talk about it …"
Caroline went on the explain how she was scared of feeling like a "burden" if she talked about how she truly felt.
She admitted: "I guess it’s anxiety and pressure of life … and when I actually reached out to someone they said I was draining.
- Love Island's Caroline Flack flaunts curves in dress help up by luck alone
- Caroline Flack reveals winter Love Island will be 'hottest' series yet
"I feel like this is why some people keep their emotions to themselves.
"I certainly hate talking about my feelings. And being a burden is my biggest fear."
"I’m lucky to be able to pick myself up when things feel shit. But what happens if someone can’t.
"Be nice to people. You never know what’s going on. Ever."
- Love Island's Caroline Flack strips off to birthday suit for cheeky snap
- Love Island's first contestant for 2020 winter edition 'exposed'
Caroline's brave words received plenty of love from her devoted supporters as the emotional social media post was liked by 47,223 people.
Her words captioned a black and white photo of the media personality.
The siren looked gorgeous in a strapless top and giant hoop earrings.
Her hair up in a casual ponytail, Caroline looked deep in thought as she looked away from the camera and gazed into the distance.
Source: Read Full Article