TV star Katie Price's £50,000 engagement ring was reportedly taken from her during her alleged assault in her home on Monday.
Police are investigating claims her seven-carat diamond ring disappeared during the assault, which happened in the early hours of Monday morning at her Essex home.
The ring was believed to have been custom made for the 43-year-old, with partner Carl, 32, using an East London jeweller for the design.
A source claimed to the Sun that the ring went missing during the incident, saying: "Katie no longer has her ring. It cost thousands but went during the incident."
Carl gifted the ring to Katie, who previously called it a "fairy-tale ring and more than I could dream of" after they met in June 2020.
Katie is reportedly too upset to return home after the alleged assault, with the source telling the publication that she is "staying with friends and resting up to recover from her injuries".
Essex police confirmed that a man in his 30s was arrested on suspicion of assault, theft and coercive control, and later said he has been released on bail.
The statement said: "A man arrested on suspicion of assault, theft and coercive and controlling behaviour has been released on bail until September 20."
Katie spoke out about the incident for the first time as she claimed to have been punched in the face during the alleged assault.
The mum-of-five says she ran to her eldest son Harvey's house, damaging the feet she broke on holiday in Turkey last year, as she fled her home.
She told The Sun: "I've got a big bruise, my face is all puffy, and I went to hospital.
"I'm still all dazed. I'm devastated. I've told police that I was assaulted, and am in shock that this happened.
"I ran away after being punched – I ran to Harvey's house and have now done damage to my feet, which I previously injured. I can't say any more."
Source: Read Full Article