Steve Irwin's daughter Bindi Irwin shared an adorable family snap on Instagram.
It included her alongside her husband-to-be Chandler Powell – as well as his parents Chris and Shannon.
Bindi's mum Terri was also in the photo.
In the snap they crowded around a tortoise at Australia Zoo, where the family continue late Steve Irwin's legacy.
The animal expert was tragically killed in 2006 when a stingray barb pierced his heart.
- Steve Irwin's daughter Bindi 'wants to include late father' on wedding day
- Steve Irwin’s son Robert remembers late father in emotional family interview
Bindi captioned the snap: "This Turtle Tuesday I'm taking a moment to appreciate tortoises and the fact that they always look like they’re smiling.
"This picture with my beautiful mum, Chandler and his wonderful parents makes my heart happy.
"Our family is growing and that is definitely something to smile about."
The 21-year-old shared the snap with her 2.8million followers on Instagram.
- Steve Irwin’s daughter Bindi speaks out about being inspired by Meghan Markle
- Steve Irwin’s daughter posts heartwarming photo praising family ahead of wedding
Her devoted followers flocked to the photo show their love and support.
One gushed: "What a gorgeous family."
While another typed: "Bindi you are a blessing to everyone. Just beautiful inside and out."
"What a beautiful photo everyone looks so happy including the tortoise," said a third.
- Steve Irwin's son red-faced as mum admits they 'helped koalas have sex'
- Steve Irwin says ‘fatherhood changed his life’ in touching clip amid family feud
Bindi's beau Chandler also commented, saying : "Love this photo and everyone in it" with a love heart emoji.
The Crocodile Hunter's daughter announced her engagement to Chandler on her 21st birthday.
Bindi and Chandler have said they're tying the knot at The Australia Zoo.
Source: Read Full Article