The original Sugababes line-up have reunited and are releasing their first music together in six years.
Mutya Buena, Siobhan Donaghy and Keisha Buchanan have reformed to make music as the Sugababes once again.
The trio lost the privilege to record new tunes following a number of line-up changes over the years.
The noughties girlband underwent several changes with Heidi Range, Jade Ewen and Amelle Berrabah during their heyday.
- Indie band Elbow's Number 1 LP assures 'the world is getting better'
- Celebrity Coach Trip's Amelle talks 'issues' with Sugababes band member Keisha
Flowers, a cover of the Sweet Female Attitude's dance floor banger, is the the group's first song together since 2013 tune Flatline, which they released under the name Mutya Keisha Siobhan.
It comes almost two decades after the band found fame with the release of their Brit Award-nominated debut single Overload in 2000.
Mutya, 34, took to Instagram to announce the band's exciting news.
The singer told her 75,000 followers: “Thank you for all the support guys we really appreciate the love.”
- X Factor losers that soared to success: World tours, TV shows and stage stardom
- Sugababes' Mutya Buena has changed a lot since her time in the charts
The track features on DJ Spoony's Garage Classical album, which sees UK garage music re-imagined using a 36-piece orchestra.
Pop favourites Emeli Sande, Lily Allen, Paloma Faith and Gabriele have also lent their talents to the 12-track record.
Siobhan teased fans last year that the group were recording new songs.
She hinted that the trio had regained access to be called the Sugababes again and to expect a new album within the next 12 months.
- Dani Dyer clears up rumours that she dated Sammy Kimmence before Love Island
- Celebs Go Dating's Mutya Buena exposes EVERY curve in Barbie-sized bikini
The girlband created the soundtrack to the noughties with hits such as Round Round, Ugly and Too Lost In You.
To date, Sugababes and their various line-ups have released seven studio albums.
Their last release, Sweet Release, was in 2010.
Sugababes will make their return to the stage tonight with a pre-recorded performances on The Graham Norton Show.
The Graham Norton Show continues on BBC at 10.35pm
Source: Read Full Article