FORMER Bachelor host Chris Harrison admitted he "truly misses" his fans.
He left the long-running reality series following a racism scandal.
🌹 Follow all the latest news and stories on The Bachelor
A Bachelor fan tweeted: "@taysmitty5: You think @chrisbharrison misses us as much as we miss him? #TheBachelorette."
Chris responded: "I truly do!"
Earlier this year, Bachelor fans were shocked as it was announced former long-time host Chris, 49, was to be replaced by Tayshia Adams, 30, and Kaitlyn Bristowe, 35, following backlash for his "racist" comments.
Georgia contestant Rachael Kirkconnell was discovered to have attended an Antebellum plantation-themed party in 2018.
Following the photos resurfacing, Chris defended her during an interview with former Bachelorette Rachel Lindsay on Extra.
On the premiere of Katie Thurston's season of the Bachelorette, Tayshia Adams and Kaitlyn Bristowe surprised her as the new hosts.
Kaitlyn told Us Weekly of coming back for Michelle Young’s upcoming season 18: “I mean, we had so much fun."
Tayshia added: “So much fun and if the opportunity presented itself, we would be there.”
“Oh my god, AHH,” Katie exclaimed, before adding: “Wow you guys are going to make me cry. I’m so happy you guys are here!"
The gal pals then gushed that the brunette beauty “looked stunning” in her red sequin floor-length gown and called her a “desert rose.”
“We’re here to help you, we’re here for you. You do not have to do this by yourself,” the girls told Katie.
Following the premiere of the new season of The Bachelorette, Harrison stepped away from the franchise for good.
He took to social media to announce his permanent departure on June 8, 2021, writing: "I’ve had a truly incredible run as host of The Bachelor franchise and now I’m excited to start a new chapter.
"I’m so grateful to Bachelor Nation for all of the memories we’ve made together.
"While my two-decade journey is wrapping up, the friendships I’ve made will last a lifetime."
He is allegedly exiting the show with an eight-figure payoff.
At the time of the scandal, Harrison had claimed that he was willing to work to get back into the good graces of Bachelor Nation.
He told Good Morning America: "I plan to be back and I want to be back. And I think this franchise can be an important beacon of change.
"I know that change is felt, not just by me, but by many others. And we are excited and willing to do the work to show that progress.
"This interview is not the finish line. There is much more work to be done. And I am excited to be a part of that change."
Source: Read Full Article