WHEN it comes to festivals, Coachella is the Queen Bee of all events.
It's the one time us mere mortals get to party with the mega rich and famous in the desert.
How much are Coachella 2022 festival tickets?
Because of the A-List acts that perform at the festival, and the stars that attend, Coachella is not cheap.
Over the years the big event has become the hottest ticket in town, with everyone wanting to get their hands on a ticket.
Depending on how much cash you have, tickets range from a general pass, right up to a VIP luxury experience.
The tickets for the festival are sold separately for two weekends, and you can choose between lots of different types of three day passes for the festival.
- General admission pass starts at $449 to $499 plus fees
- General admission pass with shuttle $533 plus fees
- VIP pass starts at $929 to $1049 plus fees
- Lake Eldorado Lodge + general admission for two people $2331 plus fees
- Lake Eldorado Lodge + VIP pass for two people $3411 plus fees
- Lake Eldorado Tent +general admission for four people $3266 plus fees
- Lake Eldorado Tent + VIP for four people $5366 plus fees
- Car camping $102 plus fees
- Preferred car camping (reserved spot) $266 plus fees
- Tent camping $102 plus fees
- Camping campion carpark $55 plus fees
How do I buy a ticket for Coachella?
Advance sale tickets for Coachella 2022 will be available for purchase on Friday, June 10, 2021 at 10am PT.
You can get them through its website.
Those who bought tickets for the cancelled 2020 festival can roll their tickets over, or get a refund by logging into their ticket purchase account by 5pm on June 11, 2021.
What are the Coachella dates for 2022?
The Coachella Music Festival 2022 is set for two weekends.
The first weekend will take place from April 15 to 17.
Weekend two is the following week and is happening from April 22 to 24, 2022.
What’s the Coachella location?
The 2022 festival will take place at the same venue of Empire Polo Club at Indio, CA.
It is located in the small town in Riverside County.
Source: Read Full Article