This year's Strictly Come Dancing is turning out to be a nail-biting run, with no clear front runner at the moment.
Over the past few weeks, the places on the leaderboard have been jumping around, with those in bottom place one week rising towards the top the next.
For example, in the most recent episode Alex Scott and pro partner Neil Jones scored 33, after being in last place with 23 the week before.
Or, sadly for some, it can happen the other way around with EastEnders' Emma Barton and pro partner Anton Du Beke scoring 35 in Week 4, but only 26 in Week 5.
- Alexandra Cane slams Strictly's Craig Revel Horwood over 'talentless' Love Islanders jibe
- Louise Redknapp flashes midriff as she 'kisses' ex-footballer after Jamie split
Today, Strictly pro couple Aljaž Škorjanec and Janette Manrara appeared on Good Morning Britain to talk to Kate Garraway and Ben Shephard.
Aljaž, 29, is paired with Viscountess Emma Weymouth this year, while wife Janette, 35, is dancing with Will Bayley.
Speaking of the competition, Miami native Janette said: "What I like about this series is we can't call it.
- Strictly Come Dancing viewers divided as David James gets the boot
- Strictly's Motsi Mabuse breaks down in tears and is comforted by Will Bayley
"Every week you cannot call who's going to be in that dance off or what's going to happen, it's quite an interesting one."
She went on: "You always kind of see front runners and know what's kind of going on, but this year, literally, it's anyone's game."
Soon conversation moved on to Aljaž and his dance partner Emma, who had a particularly good week with their Viennese Waltz, scoring nines across the board.
- Strictly fans 'cringe' as David James is told to scream by Alfonso Ribeiro
- Strictly fans perplexed as judge Bruno Tonioli is replaced on tonight's show
Aljaž said: "Joint second this last week! It's a great week to be here for both of us.
"I'm absolutely loving it. Emma is lovely, Will is amazing, so we're really, really lucky. I absolutely love it."
On Saturday, Janette and Will performed an emotional Contemporary dance which had viewers at home tearing up.
Janette said: "I cried at the end of that.
"Contemporary dance is one of my favourite styles, but to do it with someone like Will who has such an incredible story, that's why you want to do Contemporary, for moments like that."
- Strictly judge Craig Revel Horwood blasts fans comparing show to Love Island
- Strictly's Shirley Ballas puts herself on drip after ill judge's death threats
She added: "He adores music, he adores performing, he adores being in the show."
And, describing their perfect run of a series, Janette said: "The dream would be both of us [her and Aljaž] in the final."
While her hunky husband added: "And the vote at the end a tie."
Good Morning Britain airs weekdays at 6am on ITV.
Source: Read Full Article