THE Crown's Emma Corrin has left her co-stars 'absolutely outraged' after stealing Princess Diana's replica jewellery from set.
The 24-year-old will make her debut as the princess on season four of the hit Netflix series next month.
- The best series on Netflix
- The best movies on Netflix
- New on Netflix: What to watch this week
Emma had the chance to wear replicas of many of Diana's famous outfits – including her huge wedding dress – and she managed to sneak a keepsake off set to remember the experience.
Speaking to ODEntertainment alongside her on-screen husband Josh O’Connor, who plays Prince Charles, Emma revealed: "So the scene we were doing was in Diana’s room or something, and there was just like loads of jewellery in a jewellery box and there was a gold chain.
"So I stole the gold chain, which I wear."
While Emma insisted it was a piece of costume jewellery and not an expensive piece, Josh joked the theft was an "absolute outrage".
He added: "It came from the V&A and she’s nicked it and everyone’s looking for it!"
However, he did admit to being tempted to steal something from set himself, but he managed to resist.
He said: "I liked the paperweight, I had this plan to steal it and then I thought, no, I’m a good Catholic boy, I won’t steal.
"Because Covid happened and we were a week away from ending filming I never got it."
Speaking about their dynamic both on and off set, Emma said: "Suddenly when you have to shout at each other it’s so weird!
"This is the ultimate love story because it’s not a simple kind of love. It’s actually a love that ultimately was maybe not meant to work."
Season four of The Crown premieres on Netflix on November 15, with seasons 1-3 available on now.
What’s on Netflix, Disney+ and Amazon Prime?
Looking for a new Netflix series to binge or the best movies to watch on Amazon Prime? We have you covered…
- New on Netflix: The best series and films released every day
- The best movies on Netflix to watch right now
- The best series to watch on Netflix
- The most terrifying horrors to watch on Netflix right now
- The best documentaries to watch on Netflix right now
- The best comedies to watch on Netflix right now
- The best thrillers to watch on Netflix right now
- The best kids' shows on Netflix to watch right now
- The best true crime series to watch on Netflix
- The best movies to watch on Amazon Prime
- The best series to watch on Amazon Prime
- The best series on Disney+
Source: Read Full Article