It’s a brand-new week, and that means plenty of coming to Netflix in the upcoming days. Do you need more man-eating dinosaurs in your life or want a prequel to a classic novel from the mind of the guy behind American Horror Story? Well, you’re in luck because that’s exactly what’s coming to Netflix this week.
This Friday is a big day for the streaming service. First, the Jurassic World spin-off Camp Cretaceous arrives. This animated series is geared more towards kids, but from the looks of the first trailer, the show feels much more in-line with Jurassic Park than a feel-good kid’s show. The series follows a group of teenage campers at an adventure park on Isla Nublar–the other side of the island where Jurassic World takes place. Taking place during the events of Jurassic World, things go wrong, and the kids must survive.
Additionally, Ryan Murphy’s new series Ratched arrives on Friday as well. The series follows the titular nurse before the events of Ken Kesey’s novel One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest. On the show, Ratched arrives at a psychiatric hospital in the late 1940s. “On a clandestine mission, Mildred presents herself as the perfect image of what a dedicated nurse should be, but the wheels are always turning and as she begins to infiltrate the mental health care system and those within it, Mildred’s stylish exterior belies a growing darkness that has long been smoldering within, revealing that true monsters are made, not born,” reads the official synopsis.
For something a bit more on the animated side, Dragon’s Dogma arrives on Thursday. Based on the video game title of the same name, the series follow Ethan, a man who lost his home to a dragon. He makes the decision hunt it down. However, throughout his journey, he finds the path to revenge is a dangerous one. You can check out the trailer for the show above.
That’s not all coming to Netflix this week. There are plenty of other TV shows, movies, and original programming arriving as well. Check out the full list of this week’s releases below.
New to Netflix this week:
- Cold Case Files Classic: Season 1
- The Curse of Oak Island: Season 4
- Izzy’s Koala World – Netflix Kids
- Michael McIntryre: Showman – Netflix Comedy
- Hope Frozen: A Quest to Live Twice – Netflix Docs
- Taco Chronicles: Volume 2 – Netflix Series
- The Devil All The Time – Netflix Movies
- Challenger: The Final Flight – Netflix Docs
- Baby: Season 3 – Netflix Series
- Criminal: UK: Season 2 – Netflix Series
- Sing On! – Netflix Series
- Dragon’s Dogma – Netflix Anime
- Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous – Netflix Kids
- Ratched – Netflix Series
- American Barbecue Showdown – Netflix Series
Source: Read Full Article